Sila tinggalkan jejak

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

06 June 2010

29th April 2010 sha's engagement day




here are some of sha's picture during her big day. am happy fer her. my childhood besties oredi engaged.

when is my turn huh? haha. dont ask me such tt question lol. after sha's big day, i keep dreaming getting engaged n married. haha gatal meh. keep wondering my wedding theme colour. oo i want GOLD. havin' chit chat wif my matrix besties : egie. She want GOLD oso. same taste wif me la pulak. haha. berangan je lebih ni. btw am stealing sha's picture from her photographer fb. mr.sharidzuan salim. haha. jangan marah meh. she look soo gojez tt day. berseri semacam. CONGRATE sha. am soo happy fer u. pray fer me soon. haha

0 orang bisik-bisik: