Sila tinggalkan jejak

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

10 August 2010

pet sis big day. nurdiyana zahari's engagement




last friday nite me and my someone goin' to Batu Gajah. attending my pet sis : diyana's engagement. pink theme colour. me too in pink kebaya. i dont ever know her theme colour is pink actually. just wearing tt kebaya. since tt is my 3rd time wearing tt kebaya. haha.

in her invitation, she stated tt : majlis ala qadar. but its not as ala qadar as she said. everything goin' smooth n its such a perfect day fer her. Alhamdulillah..everything goin' fine. Her fiance : cik kudin also come tt nite. fly from kota kinabalu to melaka. so sweet..

One word fer u sis : CONGRATULATION (: am so happy fer all my besties got engaged this year..wait fer me soon..woot woot..dudes, lets check out. some pictures tt nite.

0 orang bisik-bisik: