Sila tinggalkan jejak

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

17 October 2010

i dont know when till i come back again..



but now am back. haha. si gile. duh! looooong time without posting. missing my blog mucho. got nothing to do. waiting the clock turn to 12. SLEEP time. just few minutes more.

post tanpa motif. dont know lar what to share about. hmm.. since got nothing to share, let me share some of sis emma's big day. on her engagement. here the pnk lady.

i spend few day there helping 'em fer the preparation and so on. tak banyak. but at least dpt jugak membantu.

my best friend engaged. my best couzie getting engaged on 1/1/11. mmg musim engagement ke weh? haha. my turn? mr.bf said : cukup duit, malam ni jugak kite kawen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ye meh? i syg u lebih la.
here are some 'kepoyoan' mr.bf during we're busying doin' the hantaran, sirih junjung etc.




0 orang bisik-bisik: