Sila tinggalkan jejak

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

10 May 2010

finally i'm done : say hoo-and-ray




done what huh? haha finally i'm finish doing my thesis.its DONE guys! thanxs to all tt might help me alot. my parent. all my friends. my respective advisor : dr.jaaf (handsome enough plus single)tq so much. weee my lovely pet sis : diyana zahari who help me financially. tq so much! felt like a finished game. sgt sgt happy though i dont even know what grade i score fer tt thesis! whatever! as long as its done. say hoo-and-ray. muaaxx. pray fer me fer a good grade oke (:

so now am a full-time job hunter meh. klu ada vacancies kat company u ols guys roger la oke. am start bloging again fill up my boring day. so chill!

0 orang bisik-bisik: