Sila tinggalkan jejak

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

02 January 2011

aku dilamar!

last night. tret tet tet. got 1 new msg from hubby. dia melamar ku! haha mesti surprise kan. betul i'm not bluffing! i'm so serious.

.
.
.
.
.

tapi bukan melamar to be his fiancee or wife, he proposed me to be a teacher. a home teacher. hehehe. belum masa nak menamatkan zaman bujang lagi lah! the idea come from his mom, my FMIL lah! to come to his house during weekend and give home-tuition to his niece. so during the weekend, i will spend within 2-3 hours teaching his niece. i'm so excited and this is a magnificent opportunity tt i eagerly await. saya nak jadi cikgu since i dont have to come to work during weekend so why not i accept the offer. and i dont really mind about the fees. as this is my first try. i only want to see his niece improvement. then, i'll know my own performance in teaching. baru lah boleh apply KPLI (: nahhh

hubby said "tapi syg kena lah garang sikit" omaigod. tt is not so me (: but i'll try my best! i want his niece score in every subject. yes! she must!

and people, wish me good luck.

0 orang bisik-bisik: